Stuck Inside Guide for Entertaining Your Kids
A Stuck Inside Guide!!
13 simple and super fun ways to entertain your troops when you’re stuck inside!
Whether you’re all stuck inside together because of snow days or sick days, or because it’s too hot to go outside…we’re kind hating you, L.A.
We can all run out of creative ways to keep our kids productively entertained and not just glued to one screen after another.
So today I’ve got a round-up of 13 ways to help a “what-do-I-do-now?” mother out. Starting with this video idea I like to call the “Table Runner or Awesome”. If you don’t have a roll of craft paper, you can use plain wrapping paper, butcher paper, or even paper grocery bags cut and taped together…remember wrapping our school books in paper bags back in the 80’s? Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.
So here you go! Hope this helps make your stuck inside days WAY more fun and playful.
1. Whip up a batch of Cloud Dough!
2. Make this massive and amazing toy car track
3. Pipe cleaners and straws play really well together
4. Mix up a bucket of soapy sea foam
5. A super-cool DIY Laser maze
6. throw together a quickie paint station!
7. Did someone say marshmallow catapult?
8. A handmade city play mat
9. This easy to make, DIY marble maze
10. A cheap and easy creativity bucket
11. A vintage Hoo-dee-Hoo video link with more on how to play with straws and pipe cleaners!:)
12. And when you’re all played out, my FAVORITE Youtube channel to watch with Truman. It’s awesome.
Have fun getting Well Played today!