1. IO Hawk (pronounced I, O Hawk)
- IO Hawk is an intelligent personal mobility device inspired by the need to create a convenient way to travel long distances move in the 21st century
- Segway without handles
- The device lasts up to 12 miles on a single charge.
- Features a lithium ion battery and brushless motors, both hosted in the wheels. it can handle up to 250 LB of weight
- Top speed is 6.2 MPH or 10 km/hr
Demo video: https://vimeo.com/96029985
- A different kind of dart board game!
- Indie game designers from San Francisco’s new take on your favorite dart game
- High powered magnet Aeroes (equivalent to darts) are launched with a pair of KOOBA sticks (no more holes in the wall)
- Board is also used for scoring, attacking and blocking
- Target game meets board game from tabletop and play it on the wall (It became something like darts meets backgammon with crazy ninja moves)
- Great for the whole family! Ages 14+
3. Smakaball (pronounced Smak A Ball)
- Smakaball has the amazing ability to allowing you to snatch the ball right out of the air
- Great for all ages and for parents who are looking for active play for children
- Unathletic and athletic can have fun playing with each other as it encourages hand eye coordination
- You can play alone or with a large group, snaps together easily and pulls apart for transport
- Ages 6+
4. Razor GFD Fury
- Fast drifts, furious sparks!
- Features the same go-kart style frame and Super Slider POM rear wheels as the Ground Force Drifter
- The GFD Fury ups the ante with the added flash of its unique Spark Bar that leaves a shower of sparks in its wake.
- At speeds of up to 12 mph riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Ages 8+
5. LeapFrog’s LeapBand
- Experience the first activity tracker made for kids - LeapBand is fit made fun
- The watch-like LeapBand is design to encourage active play, nurturing and healthy choices
- It features a simple interface, with four buttons and a front-facing speaker
- Preloaded LeapBand comes with 50 active challenges that get kids moving, like - “Pounce like a lion!”
- Parent controls on LeapFrog Connect make it easy to set play times, challenges and more
- More active they are, the more rewards they get to unlock cool new features
- Ages 4-7 years
We had a lot of fun doing this one. I mean, just check out this gif of Hoda and I!