5 simple ways to pop some play into your too-busy-to-play, day
- Hit a local playground or park in your hood with or without your kids, shut off your phone, sit yourself down on a swing and let your toes hit the sky for 15 minutes.
- Grab your smart phone, plug in your earbuds, crank some sugary sweet pop music, and walk or dance yourself around the block or away from your workplace.
- Go to your local drugstore, buy a $1.00 bottle of bubbles, sit on your back porch or in your car and let it blow…people may look at you funny. That’s okay.
- Grab your lunch, go outside, call your funniest girlfriend and tell each other your best or worst jokes or share the most ridiculous youtube video you’ve recently seen. And then talk about what you think will happen tonight on RHONY
- While your kids are napping and no ones looking, paint with their finger paints, jump on their trampoline, or color in their coloring book. Don’t you feel better already? I do.