I've always tried to encourage my friends (and my own self) to play with our style a bit more. But that doesn't mean we need to load up our closets with neon, bedazzling and fringe. The key is in your accessories.
Enamel pins are trending pretty big right now, and I definitely think moms need to get in on the game. It's a super easy way to add a little spring to your step, even if spring seems to never be arriving here in Chicago.
Here are ten awesome enamel pins to add a little bit of play to your winter layers:
- Piñata: for an itty-bitty party wherever you go!; City of Industry, $12
- Gem: a bit of sparkle and shine; Big Bud Press, $15
- BFF: real-life emoji! best when purchased as a pair to share with your bestie; Valley Cruise, $8
- #1 Ribbon: for days when you might not feel like number one; Ban.do, $10
- Be Kind: a reminder for yourself, and for others; Ghost Goods Co., $8
- Donut: a sweet treat, with sprinkles!; These Are Things, $10
- Chicago Hot Dog: for all my Windy City ladies who know how to really top a dog; NateDuval, $9
- Tiny Terrarium: a plant-killer's new favorite accessory; Finest Imaginary, $10
- The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword: a reminder to keep writing; Rock Cakes, $15
- Glue Gun: if you're crafty and you know it and you really wanna show it; City of Industry, $12
Have you jumped in on pins? Tag your most playful accessory with #BeWellPlayed and @meredithplays. I'd love to see how you're rockin' this look!