Here's the rundown of DIY gifts in the segment:
- Personalize mom's tea collection with photos and love notes
- Make her giggle with picture perfect vases and "chia kids"
- Decorate her pillows with sweet and silly phrases
- Use flowers and cardboard to create a personalized centerpiece
- Use non-toxic nail polish for marble-dipped coffee mugs
- Use lemons and paint for citrus-stamped tea towels
Most of these Doable DIYs use materials you can find super cheap, even at the dollar store. They're also really easy for even the smallest hands.
Happy making! And Happy Mother's Day to all my mama friends!