So, summer is almost here. And you want to WANT to spend time in your backyard. But every DIY and “Summer Fun” board you see seems to mean a lot of clutter and games for kids that are great, but kind of a drag to have to stare at (and maneuver around) for three months.
Here are five ideas to create a super playful backyard that isn’t an eyesore. The kids, mom, dad and well, the whole neighborhood will want to join in on the fun.
- Typography Birdhouse, Anthropologie, $98
- DIY A-Frame Tent, 4Men1Lady, cheap!
- Custom Bag Toss Set, StyleMyCornToss, Etsy, $195
- Indoor/Outdoor Movie Screen, Target, $111
- Hammock, Kate Spade Saturday, $180
—By Alaina Buzas, Contributor