Check out the video below:
The best toys for kids ages 5-10:
- For the kids who "need!" a pet: Little Live Pets
- For the aspiring architect: Roominate Build sets
- For the young artist: Crayola Easy Animation Studio
- For the budding builder: Brackitz Connecting Kits
- For the Lego lover: BrickStix Lego stickers
- For big imaginations: Pinblock Toys
- For animal lovers: Plush Toys from the Discovery Store
Tomorrow, I'll be sharing toys and games for tweens and teens. Tune in on Thursday to see my picks for the best ways to get the whole family playing together!
And if you missed yesterday's segment, focused on kids ages 2-4, watch it here!
Don't forget, you can find all the toys I've shared for the holidays over on Pinterest.