They're a great alternative to a store-bought box of chocolates, and really easy to make. This is one the kiddos can jump in and help with, too!
Follow this Doable DIY and make sure when you post your own sweet treats to tag me @MeredithPlays!
Giant Rice Krispies Treat Kiss
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Large funnel
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Aluminium foil
- Paper "tag" personalized with a Valentine Day's message
- In large saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Coat a large funnel with non-stick cooking spray. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press the mixture into the funnel. Let cool.
- Remove the funnel and wrap the Hershey Kiss-shaped treat in foil. Stick the white paper tag into the top of the foiled Kiss so that it hangs out a bit. Serve with love.
Happy Valentine's Day ya'll!
(AWESOME photos by Samantha Okazaki for TODAY)