And this fall, patterned backpacks are definitely in. Yes, even for parents.
Here are five that have such a playful vibe, there's no way you can be in a bad mood while carrying around your on-the-go must-haves.
- The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack, $89. This durable pack is ready for any back-to-school adventures you're about to embark on. Plus, it comes in 19 different color combos so there's definitely one to fit your style.
- Herschel's Dawson Backpack, $65. Is ombre still trending? It's still really pretty. This is a great lightweight pack that all comes in a variety of colors.
- TaylorHe backpack, $34. This beautiful bag features original artwork and a sleeker shape than a traditional backpack. It is made from PVC, making it easy to clean and water-resistant.
- LeSportSac Commuter Backpack, $150. LeSportSac always seems to have the bag you need: note, cosmetic, diaper, and of course, backpack. It's lightweight material and abundance of pockets make it great for fall break trips or long Saturday afternoons filled with activities.
- Volcom Schoolyard Print Backpack, $34. Florals in spring may be more traditional, but the faux-leather and warm tones make this a perfect fall carry-all.
And to make the whole back-to-school morning a little easier, check out these hacks to get you out the door on time.
Happy Back to School season!
—Alaina Buzas, contributor